Fifth Partners Management, LLC seeks Accountant
- Prepare monthly income statement and balance sheet.
- Maintain and continuously improve the current accounting information system to document
and analyze financial transactions.
- Prepare and review account payable, payroll, purchase order, invoices, cash receipt and
other accounting documents for accuracy and completeness; do cash reconciliation between
financial statement and bank account and resolve any discrepancy.
- Prepare budget and analyze the variance between budget and actual expenditure; and
make recommendations to reduce the variance.
- Explain accounting policies on purchasing and billing to staff, vendors and clients.
- Interact with external auditors and tax preparers in auditing and tax filing.
- Analyze cash availability and make recommendations as to financing and investment
Bachelor’s degree in accounting and 6 months’ work experience required.
Send resume to: firstname.lastname@example.org